Translate

Monday 28 December 2015

More Pampered Pets Cards

Well, another Christmas has come and gone, I hope it has been a good one for you and yours, it has been for me :)  During such a busy run up to the festivities, my blog had to take a back seat but hopefully I can get back on top of things and get posting more regularly.  Here are some cards that I made using the Tonic Studios Pampered Pets range of dies.


Dies used:

Harvey's Ledge Window Die Set
Pawsome Poodle Die and Stamp Set













Dies used:

Toby's Sill Window Die Set
Just Purrrfect Die and Stamp Set
Art Deco Oval Layering Die Set











Dies used:

Love Cats Die
Art Deco Oval Layering Die Set
Oval Layering Die Set
Scalloped Oval Layering Die Set
Kitten's Whiskers Die and Stamp Set
Dinner's Up Die and Stamp Set











I hope they give you a little inspiration.

Karen xx



1 comment:

  1. Great cards Karen, the pampered pets look fab and love your designs. Hugs Jenniferxx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave a comment.
Karen x