Translate

Saturday 16 May 2015

Rococo Fairy Pick Of The Week - Star Trail

I have to apologise for making such a late post but I've had a few technical difficulties.  My well loved windows 7 laptop has bitten the dust this week and I've had to get a new dreaded windows 8 laptop as a replacement :/. Still haven't got half if the programs that I need and I'm still trying to recover 5 years worth of data from the old faulty hard drive :/

Still, better late than never, here's a particular favourite of mine using just one of the smallest dies in the Pick of the week bundle, the Star Trail


Other dies used
Celtic Dream Layering Die Set and
Inspiration Wording Die Set

If you would like any details on how this was made, please get in touch and don't forget to catch Jodie throughout the week on Create and Craft. 

Thank you

Karen x

2 comments:

  1. love the pattern on this, and celtic is a lovely theme

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous pattern love the design. Hugs Jennifer xx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave a comment.
Karen x