Translate

Tuesday 28 July 2015

Squeeze and Bottle Box Variations

Good afternoon, I hope you are looking forward to the release of the Christmas Box Dies on Ideal World this evening at 9pm. 

Today I have decided to share some of the 'variations' I made with these versatile dies.



Triangular Box Using Squeeze Box Die Set

Cut one whole squeeze box and glue on another half.  Cut a triangle for the base and thread ribbon through the holes at the top to close.




Open Top Gift Box/Vase with Squeeze Box Die Set

This just uses four complete Squeeze Box die cuts which have been folded along the triangular lines only.  The first two are glued together with the rounded tops forming the base and the actual base pieces cut off.  The second pair have the base pieces glued inside the box to add the next layer on.  I added one of the Layering Squares to neaten the base inside and out before decorating with the infill dies.


Basket using the Bottle Box Set

I trimmed the Bottle Box sections down before adding the base.  The top triangular sections were curled over and stuck in place with a tiny punched snowflake added.  I made the handle out of a strip of card die cut with the border pattern die out of the Celtic Dream Collectables Die Set.

Merry Christmas Toblerone Box

I used one whole Bottle Box section plus half of another Bottle Box section, making three sides.  I cut my decorative dies into the box, backed it for strength and cut another layer to add to the front (red) before gluing the box together and tying the top with ribbon.









I hope that my samples have given you some inspiration and that you will join Jodie for even more on Ideal World this evening at 9pm and 11pm and throughout tomorrow on both Ideal World and Create and Craft.

Karen x

3 comments:

  1. Stunning projects Karen. Hugs Jennifer xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Stunning samples karen,i am loving the toblerone box is fabulous lovely xmas gift xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Stunning samples karen,i am loving the toblerone box is fabulous lovely xmas gift xx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave a comment.
Karen x