Translate

Friday 16 October 2015

Tonic Studios Simply Screen Moroccan Mosaic and Honeycomb Die Sets

Morning All :)
Seems like ages since I've had the time to blog and I have so many cards to show you I have no idea where to start!!

Here are a couple more that I made using the Tonic Studios Simply Screens Die Sets, one from the Honeycomb set and the other two using the Moroccan Mosaic.



Dies Used:

Simply Screens Honeycomb Die Set
Square Layering Dies
Patchwork Perfection Everyday Squares Die Set
Patchwork Perfection Square Stitch Die and Emboss Set










Dies Used:

Simply Screens Moroccan Mosaic Die Set
Idyllics Garland Fancy Die and Embossing Folder Set (sentiment)














Dies Used:

Simply Screens Moroccan Mosaic Die Set
Chalkboard Die and Stamp Set Birthday Wishes












I hope these go towards giving you some inspiration when using your new die sets.

Karen xx


3 comments:

  1. Hi Karen, these screen dies creat some fabulous cards. They are all great . Hugs Jennifer xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. You’ve got some interesting points in this article. I would have never considered any of these if I didn’t come across this. Thanks!. honeycomb for sale nz

    ReplyDelete
  3. Positive site, where did u come up with the information on this posting?I have read a few of the articles on your website now, and I really like your style. Thanks a million and please keep up the effective work. Raw Honey

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave a comment.
Karen x