Translate

Friday 18 December 2015

Pampered Pets Rococo Dies

Good evening crafters :)  I can't believe how quickly the time is flying by, it's almost Christmas and I've still got loads left to do, shopping, cooking and even making my own Christmas cards!  Anyhow,  back to business, here's a couple of cards I made with the new Rococo Pampered Pets dies from Tonic Studios.  For both of these I used the Scotty Dog.





Dies used:
Scotty Dog Rococo Die
Dinner's Up Rococo Die and Stamp Set
Small Lacy Bow Die Set
Decorative Mini Everyday Stamp Set
Decorative Mini Floral Fancy Die Set





Dies used:
Rococo Scotty Dog Die
Pawsome Poodle Die and Stamp Set
Frond Finesse Die Set
Indulgence Affections Heart Base Die Set
Deco Oval Layering Die Set







Don't forget to Join Jodie from 9am tomorrow for more ideas and inspiration :)

Karen xx

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to leave a comment.
Karen x