Translate

Thursday 18 February 2016

Sew Pretty Collection Coffee and Cream Beautiful Day

Hello again, a lovely frosty morning here, I'd like to share with you a very simple card I made using the  Sew Pretty Frames.  Instead of stitching, or even faux stitching, I actually left this one with the holes as decoration.  This shows that you can even make a quick and easy card, they are so very versatile :)


I used the Oval Home Sweet Home die set but I added the sentiment from the circular Have A Beautiful Day set.  The panel that has the sentiment on is from the Rectangular Cherish The Moment set and all I've done is cut the largest layer in brown, moved the die, lined the pinholes up and cut it again to make it smaller.  I've repeated that for the cream layer with the smaller of the layerin dies in that rectangular frame set.  The embossed background is one of the Idyllics embossing folders.

I hope you can catch Jodie on Create and Craft over the coming days for more inspiration.

Karen xx

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to leave a comment.
Karen x