Translate

Friday 19 February 2016

Tonic Studios Craftinator - Sew Pretty Oval - Faux Stitching

Well hello again.  Right, I've shown you a card I've stitched and a card I've left blank with the pinholes as decoration only, now it's time to share a card that I've added faux stitching to with a fine liner pen.



I've used the Oval Sew Pretty Frame but the sentiment is from the Rectangle Sew Pretty Frame.  I've also used one of the smaller Square Pinhole dies which I've cut into one of the smaller Jasmine Sunset layers, I've added a small paper bow, some punched hearts and punched flowers.  As you can see from the picture, I've joined all the pinholes up with my fine liner on the main oval, I've done a faux running stitch around the oval and the same around the squares.

Don't forget to keep an eye out for more Craftinator shows throughout the month for lots more inspiration.

Karen x

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to leave a comment.
Karen x