Translate

Tuesday 16 September 2014

Large Happy Birthday in Gold and White Pearl

At least this one photographed slightly better :)

This is an 8" x 8" white pearlescent card which I made up out of a few sheets of trimmed down A4.
I used the Tonic Studios header dies for the first time, this is a large layering mat made with the Garden Terrace Header Fold die set, I also made a gold layer for behind it.  I used the Ivy Bridge Verso Corner die set to make the centre panel and cut some petals out of the Lily, Primrose and Corncockle Punch and stamp set.  I know the stamp sets are designed to closely resemble actual flowers but I just use what I need from them to make a flower that matches the style of my card.  Add a ribbon, bow and some gems and this was a really simple card to put together.

Karen

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to leave a comment.
Karen x