Translate

Saturday 27 September 2014

And Another...

... This Time a Blingy Sister Card

I started off by making an 8" x 8" card by joining a few sheets of trimmed down A4 white card together. 
 
I cut away the front by drawing around a large dinner plate on one corner of my card and repeating that with my turquoise pearlescent layer, keeping the cut off piece for the back exposed corner of the card.
Once I'd stuck my layer in place I cut some of the corners out of the Beautiful Bramble Frame die set and stuck them in place around the curved edge and also one one the exposed inside corner of the card.

I cut two scalloped silver squares and layered with white pearl card and as I love shoes and bags so it was a real treat using the Rococo Sassy Heels Die. I cut one from Turquoise and one from silver card and layered them.  The same with the smaller corner from the Butterfly Purse Verso Corner Die set, layering the clasp over the top in silver and adding a tiny silver butterfly.  I cut the Sister from a Tonic wording die in both silver and white and again, layered them, just offsetting slightly.  This card was finished with a tonne of bling, lol.  I stuck gems on the shoe, bag and butterfly to finish.

Very shiny but I hope you like it,
Karen x

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to leave a comment.
Karen x