Translate

Friday 20 March 2015

For You - Teal Deco Geometric Layering Dies

Good Morning, a chilly one here in sunny South Wales due to the the eclipse, I took some photo's with my phone and it was projected to the side, really kind of cool :)

A simple A5 card blank today in white with a vibrant teal layer embossed with the Martha Embossing Folder.  I cut three frames, one larger than the other two with the new Deco Geometric Layering Dies, the larger central one being stuck with 3d foam pads, the other two stuck flat and a bow using the Large Dainty Bow Die Set the tails of which were threaded under and over the frames and finished off with a small daisy die cut from the Entwining Trellis Dainty Daisy Die Set.  The sentiment was one of the small ones from the Idyllics die set.  I aslo used some of the white Nuvo Crystal Drops.

I hope you like it

Karen x

3 comments:

  1. I love this Karen, gorgeous teal colour!
    Hugs
    Linda xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fab card design Karen lovely colour Hugs Jennifer xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Karen this is a gorgeous card I love the design the dies are beautiful. Hugs Jackie

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave a comment.
Karen x