Translate

Sunday 15 March 2015

Collectables - Art Deco - Pretty Purple Patchwork

I made this card blank using purple pearlescent card.  I cut one sheet of card down to 10" x 8" and scored this at 2", this gave me my card back and my small side panel.  The next sheet I cut down to 7" x 8" and scored this one at 1" which I wrapped around my card back and secured in place with double sided tape giving me the larger front panel.

I layered the larger panel with white and another of the pearlescent purple, sticking them in place.  I cut the diamond shaped patchwork die four times in the shape of a large diamond and two of the large corners all out of a lighter lilac coloured pearlescent card.  These were also stuck to the larger panel.  The small border was layered and added to the centre of the diamond and some of the flowers from the Delicate Daisy Entwined Trellis die set were cut, shaped and layered together before being glued in place.  The debossed sentiment is from the Idyllics die set.

The smaller panel was decorated with the large border die cut in the lighter lilac shade.

The card was finished with some Nuvo crystal drops and a lovely hand tied bow.

I hope you like it,

Karen x




4 comments:

  1. This is gorgeous Karen, I love the design.
    Hugs
    Linda xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Karen this is a beautiful card. Hugs Jackie

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is so beautiful, gorgeous colour and design

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave a comment.
Karen x