Translate

Sunday 15 January 2017

Win and Tonic Challenge - Deco Curved Strip Die

Hello again and thanks for popping in today :)

Here is my DT Card for the Win and Tonic Challenge, this month it's

Colour - open - please feel free to use any colour/s you want
Technique - layering - very easy
Product – strip or border dies
Theme – love and marriage


I've used Brown, Cream and Gold for my Colours, I've layered both with Tonic Studios Eastern Oyster Layering Die Set and with plain cut layers, I used one of the Tonic Studios Rounded Strip Dies - the Deco this time, which comes with the Music Strip I used in my last blog post.  This time I've used them along a fold as a kind of header die effect.  I've added a couple of marriage themed Miniature Moments dies, the Bride and Groom and Love Honour and Cherish.


http://winandtonic.blogspot.co.uk/ here's the link if you want to join in and have a chance at winning some fabby Tonic goodies, this month it's  Nuvo mousses. The colours are orange blush, burnished bronze, coral calypso, Pacific teal, citrus green, seaspray green, royal aubergine, powder blue, old navy, gunmetal grey and last but not least pink flame :)

Get entering and Good Luck

Karen xx

2 comments:

  1. Stunning wedding card Karen. Hugs Jennifer xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful card and love all the different layers which work beautifully together x

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave a comment.
Karen x