Translate

Sunday 18 January 2015

Cameo Creatives With Cameo Boutique Paper


Hello again, a DL card for a change today just to show they the decorative strips can be used on smaller cards.  This is also one that was made live on air by Jodie.

I cut my own card blank from a sheet of A4 card.  I added a layer or gold card and a layer of patterned Cameo Boutique paper.  Using the Butterfly Bracelet Verso Strip dies I cut my main strip out of the scrap of card I trimmed off my card blank.  I matched up the floral cameo pictures in the apertures and trimmed that to size to fit.  The gold layer behind was cut from the matching outside edge but just a little bit bigger.  These were all layered together and stuck onto the centre of the card blank.

One of the debossed sentiments was cut from the Idyllics die set and layered, again on gold, before being attached to the bottom corner.  The card was finished with a sumptuous hand tied bow.

I hope you like it

Karen x

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to leave a comment.
Karen x