Translate

Sunday 11 January 2015

C.H.A. Cameo Creative Die Launch


As the launch show for the new Cameo Creatives die sets is being aired tomorrow I thought it would be OK to share one of the Design Team cards I made.

This one started life as an A4 sheet of cream card that I marked with a pencil on the half A4 line on my score board.  I used the one of the header dies along this line then scored the sides which were left uncut.  I lined up the same header die along the both sides and trimmed off any excess I had left on the bottom.

I cut a matt gold textured card on the inside which shows up the detail on the card front. The front of the card was layered with the same gold followed by a layer of cream card before adding one of the beautiful 'Just Because' sentiments which was trimmed down to fit.

Punched layered flowers were added to the sides and one of the die cut cameos from the header dies was added to the top.  A thin ribbon was stuck in place along the fold with a triple looped bow.  The card was finished off with some pearls as corners and in the centres of the flowers.

I'm sure you will be watching the new shows live from the C.H.A. in California to catch up with Jodie and all of these beautiful new dies.

I hope you like it
Karen x

6 comments:

  1. Pure decadence!! Love the triple bow too :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ms Linda (swtanxiety94@yahoo.com)13 January 2015 at 06:08

    You have the ability to surprise is with beautiful creations. This one is wow. Sorry you did not provide a side view. Have fun at CHA, only 25 miles from me.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ms Linda, these are actually photographed down at Tonic HQ, my photos are so much worse! They definitely pick the clearest angle for showing up the detail. The card itself is pretty flat with basic layering so I think you can pretty much see everything. I wish I was at the CHA, I'm in (not so) sunny South Wales... lol x

      Delete

Thank you for taking the time to leave a comment.
Karen x