Translate

Monday 19 January 2015

Cameo Creatives and Essentials Damask Card


This is one of the cards I loved most from this last release.

I made a square card blank by scoring a sheet of black A4 card along the half A4 line on my score board, I turned my card and scored half A4 again and trimmed off the excess.  A layer of white was added leaving a small black border showing.

I cut another layer of black card and this time I stuck a layer of damask patterned paper to the front, again leaving a tiny border.  I turned this over and made a pencil mark from corner to corner and repeat this for the opposite corners to find the very centre of my layer, I poked my piercing tool right through so I would have the point transferred to the front and lined up one of the small layering rectangle dies centrally and cut this out.  A small length of ribbon was added to the corner and 3d foam pads were added to the reverse to raise it slightly off the face of the card blank.  One of the cameos from the header die set was cut out and layered onto a white oval, this was stuck centrally in the rectangular aperture.  One of the corners from the essentials sets was stuck to the top of the cameo.

A scruffy multi looped bow was added to the bottom corner with a die cut debossed sentiment from the Essentials die set layered with a die cut circle on top, pearls were added to the debossed flowers and to the die cut corner and the ribbon on the top corner.

I hope you like it.

Karen x

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to leave a comment.
Karen x