Translate

Tuesday 20 January 2015

Teal and White Cameo Strips and Essentials Birthday Card


This is a very quick and easy card to make with just a few dies used.

I scored and folded an A4 sheet of white card in half and layered some beautiful teal coloured card on top leaving a small border showing.  I cut my white layer for on top of this and lined up my bottom scalloped edge die where I wanted it, leaving a small portion of teal card showing and put this through my die cutter.  I lined up one of the pattern dies from the Butterfly Bracelet die set and again, cut this.  I embossed just the top section of this layer by partially putting it in the Amelia embossing folder and again running it through. I added my ribbon and stuck this layer on top of the teal.

I cut the largest of the patterned edge circles from the Thinking of You Essentials die set in teal and layered with the next size down which is a plain circle in white.  The small Happy Birthday was cut from the Pansy Topper die set and stuck to the circles along with a big hand tied bow.  A few pearls finish this card off.

I hope you like it

Karen x

7 comments:

  1. Hi, A stunning card and love the color. Love the scalloped edging.

    Hugs Erin xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, So simple with the lovely Tonic Studios Dies Erin x :)

      Delete
  2. Loving the teal colour and the design is fantastic. Hugs Jennifer xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Jennifer, had to use it when I realised I had ribbon that was such a close match :) x

      Delete

Thank you for taking the time to leave a comment.
Karen x