Translate

Friday 16 January 2015

Cameo Creative Strip Dies and Just For You Essentials


Hello everyone and thanks for popping by again today.  For today's share I'm continuing with my more contemporary twist on the more traditional set of dies.

I've made my dark brown 8" x 8" centre opening gatefold card blank out of a couple of sheets of A4 card that I've trimmed down and stuck together.  For each of the front panels I have layered a pretty light pink card, a cream card and finally some matching dotty patterned pink scrapbooking papers that I've had lying around.  I've cut out one of the Cameo Creatives Twine Buckle strips and layered that on top.  I've cut some of the little ovals in cream which were layered on the top with punched flowers added to the top and bottom ovals and a looped bow to the centre ovals.

I cut and embossed the Just For You out of the Essentials die set and made it into my card closure.

This card was finished off with a few pearls as flower centres and on the circular sentiment panel.

I hope you like it

Karen x

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to leave a comment.
Karen x