Translate

Thursday 16 October 2014

Neapolitan Butterfly Birthday

Just a quickie today, in my favourite Neapolitan ice cream colours.

I'm sure you don't need me to talk you through this one so I'll briefly tell you what dies I used where.

I started with a square chocolate brown card blank, layered with baby pink and vanilla which was textured with the Amelia embossing folder.

I added the filigree semi circle from the Butterfly Princess Semi Die set and layered the 'tail' from the Large Lacy Bows Die set to which I added the Birthday cut from the Happy Birthday in the Everyday Sentiments set.

I die cut one of the Arboreal Dreams in brown for the bottom corner just to have something for the butterfly to sit on.  The butterflies were cut from the Layering Butterflies Papillion Pair Die set.

My card was finished with a cream satin ribbon and a hand tied bow to match along with a few little pink pearls on the butterfly bodies.

Hope you like it,
Karen x

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to leave a comment.
Karen x