Translate

Friday 31 October 2014

Sparkly Star and Mystic Vine

It's been such a busy week with it being half term and having some behind the scenes preparation for Tonic Studios that I didn't even get chance to get a card on for the Tonic Studios Ideal World Pick Of The Day, so as they say, better late than never, here's my contribution.
I chose an 8" x 8" white card blank, layered with sparkly silver card which was then mostly covered with a white layer.

I cut the Mystic Vine large corner die out of silver glitter card and left the little bits of scrap in that I would normally pop out then cut again in white and layered on top so that the scrap pieces show through.  I repeated this for the opposite corner.

The Star Bauble die was cut from silver glitter card and white card and layered.

The card was finished off with a couple of star shaped gems and a big white silky bow.

I hope you like it,

Karen x

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to leave a comment.
Karen x