Translate

Wednesday 1 October 2014

Bunting Love

Today's card is an 8" x 8" gate fold card which I made by again trimming down some A4 sheets of cream card and sticking them together.  I layered both front panels with brown, then a patterned paper which I've had for years so I really don't know what brand it is unfortunately, then another layer, this time cream to match the base card.  I added a length of 16mm Berisford grosgrain ribbon.

For the bunting, I used one of the layering dies from the Tonic Studios Indulgence Keepsake Multi Sided Lantern Box Die.  First I cut the plain triangles from patterned paper then cut them again from light pink card before cutting again with the filigree layer die.  After sticking these together I cut the L,O,V, E letters from a Tonic Studios sentiment die, I layered these on with 3d foam pads and attached them to the front of the card, again with 3d foam pads.

For the main panel, I die cut the Indulgence Affections Square Vines Base Die and added the To Both Of You die to the centre, I layered to match the base card with patterned paper, then brown and finally with cream.  This was attached to the left side with 3d foam placed on one side of the panel.

The card was finished with simple layered bows made from loops of matching ribbon, a couple of tiny gems and some pink hearts which I cut out of the smallest heart in the First Crush Cutting Die set.

Hope you like it,
Karen x

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to leave a comment.
Karen x